A Message from the Principal
On March 8th, we are excited to welcome our Hybrid students back to Memorial 4 days a week. We will continue to follow safety protocols to maintain a safe environment for our students and staff. We have communicated the below information to our students and we would appreciate your help reminding your child of the following:
- Masks should be worn properly--covering both the mouth and nose
- During lunch periods students will only be permitted to remove their masks while eating. Once done with eating the mask should be worn.
- Walking on the right-hand side of hallways and stairways
- Frequent hand washing and hand sanitizing
- During parent pick up and drop off, please be patient as we navigate the increased number of vehicles. Students will not be permitted to walk through the parking lot for safety reasons
The AIR state assessments are right around the corner. The dates of each assessment are outlined below. As the tests are taken in an online format on the iPad, it is critical that students bring their fully charged iPad to each test. Please assist us in reminding your child to bring their iPad to school and encourage your child to get a good night’s sleep and eat a healthy breakfast throughout our testing days. If your family has a prearranged vacation during testing, please contact our guidance department (440-974-2255) to schedule an alternate testing day for your child. In addition, student’s iPads should be updated.
Mentor Schools Online (MSO) Cohort
The final marking period is right around the corner, beginning on April 6th. I would encourage all of our students to commit to excellence and continue to strive for success in the classroom, on the athletic field, and within our community over the remainder of the school year. The faculty at Memorial is committed to ensuring all of our students find success. We have worked hard to establish a positive school culture focused on academic achievement and Memorial Pride.