Back to School Bash
Mentor Schools Transportation Department
Mentor Schools Childcare Provider
FormA Childcare Provider form must be completed each school year if you need your student(s) transported to/from a Board approved daycare for your school. This also includes students needing to attend a private daycare such as with a relative, neighbor, etc. We will only transport to/from the individual daycare in your school area and it must be the same for every day of the week.A list of board-approved daycares and the Childcare Provider form can be accessed by going to our website, www.mentorschools.net .;click on About Our District, Transportation Department, then Childcare Provider Information.This year the form will be available through Infinite Campus and will not require you to print and send in a form. We hope this will make the process easier for families. The forms will be available the second week of June. The deadline to submit a Childcare Provider form in order to assign your student a bus for the first day of school is July 15, 2023. All forms submitted after this date may take up to 10 business days after the start of school to assign busing.
Mentor Cardinal Youth Football Association
Mentor Youth Volleyball Camps
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- NAMI Peer-to-Peer is a class for adults with mental health conditions. The course is designed to encourage growth, healing and recovery among participants.
- NAMI Basics is a class for parents, guardians and other family caregivers who provide care for youth (age 22 or younger) who are experiencing mental health symptoms.
- NAMI Family-to-Family is a class for families, significant others and friends of people with mental health conditions. Designated as an evidence-based program by SAMHSA, it facilitates a better understanding of mental health conditions, increases coping skills and empowers participants to become advocates for their family members.
- NAMI Family Support Group is a peer-led support group for any adult with a loved one who has experienced symptoms of a mental health condition. Gain insight from the challenges and successes of others facing similar experiences.
- NAMI Connection Groups offer a casual and relaxed approach to sharing the challenges and success of coping with mental illness.
Mentor Marlins Swim Team
Mentor Girls Basketball Summer Camp
Registration for a basketball summer camp for girls entering grades 3 through 8 is now open. Mentor High School coaching staff and players will be teaching various skills such as shooting, ball handling, and passing skills. For more information and to sign up, click here Mentor Girls Basketball Summer Camp
Mentor Cardinals Basketball Camps
Mike Moran Basketball Camps
The Mike Moran Basketball Camps are the oldest running basketball camps in northern Ohio, with over 40 years of operation. It has always been able to boast about having the most experienced staff of coaches.
The Moran camp has always stressed the teaching and drilling of fundamentals. It is truly a camp designed for young players who want to improve their skills and be able to play competitive basketball. The camp runs all day, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. - 3:15 p.m. This camp is offered two separate weeks: June 19-23 & June 26-30. Click Mike Moran Basketball Camp for registration information or visit our website at MORANCAMPS.COM